Thursday, November 13, 2008

Expecting My Shipment Tomorrow!

I received my tracking number in an email for my order of EnviroMax Plus. I am supposed to get it tomorrow. That's just 6 days from the day I joined!

I can't wait to put EnviroMax Plus to the test! My truck has a baseline of 16mpg as it runs today. There's definitely room for improvement. My old truck has 199,500 miles on it. It's an old fleet truck from the company that I work for. It sputters when it's cold but a good dose of injector cleaner has been working. I have been running a bottle of injector cleaner every few fill-ups. This should be another cost I can eliminate once I start running EnviroMax Plus in my fuel.

I ran my last bottle of injector cleaner 4 fill ups ago, and the bucking and sputtering are coming back. This will be another good test for EnviroMax Plus.

I'm getting excited. EnviroMax Plus has been tested and proven by others. I just want to present as comprehensive a look at EnviroMax Plus and Extreme Rewards as I can. It's my story, from the beginning, from now on.

Many people will find this blog as they are doing their due diligence about this opportunity. I hope the information you find here helps you.

No comments: