Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello and Welcome

It's my first post to my new Extreme Rewards/EnviroMax Plus blog. At this time, I am not yet a member of Extreme Rewards. I actually will be signing up this Saturday, November 8th, of 2008.

I have spent the past three weeks soaking up all of the information I could find about Extreme Rewards and EnviroMax Plus. I have come to the conclusion that I have to do this. EnviroMax Plus has been proven to work and has been tested in a couple of different independent labs.

Over the next several months, I will post all of the data from my personal usage of EnviroMax Plus in my 1999 Chevy S-10 2WD Pickup Truck. My truck has over 199,000 miles on it, but is an old fleet truck that was maintained very well.

I will be joining the top team in Extreme Rewards. The Extreme Team has several professional network marketers that have put the tools into place to allow anyone to succeed with this company.

After I join Saturday, you can expect this blog to be heavily advertised. I hope to share this opportunity with thousands of like minded individuals that are looking for a plan B in these tough financial times.

Not only can you save a lot of money by using EnviroMax Plus in your vehicles, you have the potential to make thousands of dollars a month by sharing this product with other people and how they too, can save money every time they fill up at the gas pump.

If Extreme Rewards and EnviroMax Plus peak your interest, you can start your research on this opportunity by checking out the links in the right hand column.

No comments: