Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Huge "Kick Off 2009" Call Tonight!

Tonight's Extreme Rewards conference call is going to be huge! It's the "Kick Off 2009!" call and it's going to be jam-packed with actionable information to get your business headed in the right direction...Straight Up!

Call in at 9:55 pm est to 212-990-8000 pin 6175#. Hear the Extreme Rewards story for yourself and make a decision...to learn more about us, or not to.

About the new product. I still don't know what it is. Last Tuesday, 9:55pm, I am reaching for the phone....

And the power goes out! No BS! The winds had been blowing all day and it's something you can almost expect in Northfield Falls. Our cable was knocked out too. The power came right back up, but the cable was down for over an hour.

My phone line is through Vonage. When the internet is down, so am I. I missed the call.

What's strange though is, I have received no messages or emails about the new product from corporate or my sponsor.

I'm looking forward to tonight's call to clear this all up. More later...

No comments: