Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Extreme Rewards - Big Announcement Tonight!

Hello everyone. Tonight there is going to be an absolutely huge conference call that you won't want to miss.

Tonight, Extreme Rewards will announce the new product in their product line-up. The hype is high but I am keeping my expectations in check. I have been seriously disappointed by past product launches in an old business back in the day.

I am a little excited though. I just hope it's a product that has mass appeal, is consumable, and is cost effective. I really don't like paying for over-priced product.

No matter what the new product is, we still have EnviroMax Plus. My old truck is just loving EnviroMax Plus and I'll be using it in all of my engines for as long as it's available.

Tonight's Conference Call is at 10pm est. The number to call is (212) 990-8000 and the pincode is 6175#. I'll hear you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Jonathan, I was just searching for extreme rewards and found you. I just wanted to let you know that it has worked extremely well in my snowblower this winter. Graham